Dry Brush (Lymphatic System)
3 minutes of consistent and daily dry brushing has the potential to make your day and drastically improve the quality of your skin!
Some benefits include:
- reduce the appearance of cellulite
- promote even fat distribution
- increases blood circulation
- improves skin's ability to absorb nutrients
- smoothes and tightens skin
- enhances digestion and kidney functionality
Dry brush for 3-5 minutes before your shower. Afterward, massage the skin with our Lymphatic Drainage Massage Oil and then relax with the "Be Gone" tea.
How to Dry Brush:
1) Brush in circular motions, starting at your feet and move over the entire body.
2) Always brush toward your heart with light pressure.
3) Gradually increase pressure as you build your daily routine.